Shared Well Agreement In Arizona

Thank you very much for your question. We are happy to schedule a call with one of our lawyers to discuss your private property. You can call us at 602-533-2840 or make an appointment here: For specific questions regarding Arizona wells, please contact the Arizona Department of Water Resources. Facilities are provided under the “Shared Well” agreement to allow utilities and access to the well. Each owner must install their own water pipes at the well when building their homes. A joint well agreement indicates the share of water that will be used for the agreement by part of the allocated area. An electrical connection is required to operate the well and costs are distributed among the owners of the lots mentioned in the shared tree agreement. This agreement is a legal document between two parties regarding the supply of water to the well and the sharing of supply costs. The supplier part shares the water from the well with the delivered part and all costs of fixing the supply system are distributed among the parties. The agreement can be used in any U.S. state.

If you are buying a home with a common well, you must enter into an agreement with other well users to protect access to the water supply and spell out the costs and responsibilities for system maintenance. If a house containing a common well is sold, a tax may be due to the well manager on behalf of the well. Hello, Jan, this is definitely news for me. If there is one, the parties should be well informed. Well, rights to shares in Arizona can be particularly complicated because there are usually no clear guidelines or laws. Often, the contract is passed on to former landowners and has been passed on with the transfer of the business or activity. It is important that an experienced lawyer checks the right stock rights for any transaction or real estate you are going to buy. Our firm can help you solve potential problems and clarify your legal rights and obligations in all well-shared agreements in Arizona. This agreement is reached when the property is sold with a common well to a new owner. The process of signing the agreement will not take much time.

a private well can lock a water meter, preventing the use of an owner who does not comply with registered well agreements. How many months or the amount of the offender do they need to be before the temporary separation? I know places with common wells and that is something I would not want if well production documents water pressure problems, defects or repairs in equipment; And no one living in Arizona should be surprised that water is a rare asset.

Comments are closed.

Dorpsschool Kester VZW
Lager- en kleuteronderwijs
De Ham 2
1755 Kester
Bruneaustraat 61
1755 Kester
+32 54 56 61 45
+32 472 34 17 40