S362V Agreement

An agreement between a commercial seller and a purchaser of a household unit under Section 362V (2) of the Act (which relates to a transfer without a certificate of compliance with the code) must be included in Form 1. Section 362V (1) of the Construction Act 2004 (Act) provides that a commercial seller commits an offence if that commercial seller enters into a sale of the household unit or authorizes the purchaser to hold the budget unit before a certificate of compliance with the code is issued for the budget unit, unless the parties enter into an agreement pursuant to section 362V (2) of the Act. In the event of a conflict between this agreement and the treaty, the provisions of this agreement apply. This application is accompanied by the following proof of ownership: [Copy of the property register, lease agreement, sale and purchase agreement or any other document containing the full name of the rightful owner of the building] The following proof of the applicant`s status as “owner/occupier/person,” [z.B copy of the property register, lease, sales and sale contract, licence or property management agreement, as it is a document indicating the applicant`s full name] If you have carried out construction work on a house you are selling, there is a good chance that the guarantees in the standard agreement will apply to you, as many types of work require a building permit. Buyers these days are probably aware that building permits are required and that a code compliance certificate should be available and take action against a supplier for breach of warranty. As a seller, it is better to learn about non-compliant building problems before signing a sales agreement and resolve them rather than risk being sued (or worse) by a buyer. First check with your council if you have obtained all the necessary authorizations or authorizations and that all building permits have code compliance certificates. Otherwise, you can either correct the defect before signing a sale agreement, or get your lawyer to add to the contract an additional clause by which the buyer accepts the default. The most important point is whether you want to remove the warranty at 6.2 (5)d) from the model agreement. Exceeding or withdrawing this clause means that it will be difficult for a buyer to sue you if it later turns out that the house has an unknown defect. Removing this guarantee may affect your sales capacity and you should discuss it with your lawyer and real estate agent.

Comments are closed.

Dorpsschool Kester VZW
Lager- en kleuteronderwijs
De Ham 2
1755 Kester
Bruneaustraat 61
1755 Kester
+32 54 56 61 45
+32 472 34 17 40